Cloves are a spice made from the flower buds of an evergreen tree. Clove flower buds are harvested in their immature state and then dried. Whole cloves are shaped like a small, reddish-brown spike, usually around 1 centimeter in length, with a bulbous top. Cloves can be used whole or ground, and they have a very strong, pungent flavor and aroma.
Health Benefits Of Clove:
- Cloves are replete with powerful antioxidants that help fight free radical damage and boost our immunity.
- The oil obtained from clove is a good source of a compound called eugenol. The strong germicidal properties of clove help combat toothache, sore gums and ulcers.
- Cloves are also enriched with antiseptic, antiviral and antimicrobial properties. The anti-inflammatory compounds help heal sore throats, cold and cough and headache.
- The eugenol present in clove helps easy digestion, healthy digestion is key to effective weight loss. Clove also helps metabolism naturally.
- By fighting free radical activity, cloves may also help give you a beautiful skin.
How to make clove tea
1.Grind 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
2.in a pan ,add one cup of water then add the clove bring in to boil
3.Let it boil for 3-4 minutes
4.Let it cool and serve