When you’re pregnant woman, you’re eating habits and interests become more important than ever, affecting your health, the way you eat, feel, and, of course, your baby! Healthy pregnancy meals, drinks and snacks contain a good balance of nutrients, including vitamins, protein, carbohydrates , and fats, helping to keep you well and also supporting your little's one's proper growth and development.
- Eggs- Full of protein and vitamins, They are nutritional powerhouses, and also quick and easy to prepare.
- Banana-To fight with constipation while pregnant, eat bananas. They have lots of fiber content and can help soothe the digestive tract, and also provide vitamin B6, which helps form red blood cells and assists the body’s use of important nutrients, like protein and fats.
- Cheese- Cheese is a delicious and also calcium-rich food for pregnancy woman; but choose the varieties made with pasteurized milk.
- Nuts and seeds. Nuts are perfect as healthy, on-the-go pregnancy snacks and are excellent protein and fat sources. Cashews, peanuts, Almonds, and walnuts are all good choices
- Yogurt- Definitely an option for calcium-rich food for your pregnancy menu is yogurt. But make sure to avoid overly processed and sugary foods, hence the best yogurt for pregnancy is plain, Greek, or yogurt without added sugar.
- Citrus fruit. As you all know, citrus fruits are great source of vitamin C, citrus fruit comes in lots of delicious forms—from oranges and all their varietals to grapefruit, lemons, and limes. Vitamin C helps us to keep teeth, gums, and bones healthy. The best citrus fruit is Oranges; they are also high in folic acid.
- Avocados Avocados are an excellent choice in your pregnancy diet. They contain so many nutrients and also monounsaturated fatty acids, which are among the "good fats" - help control cholesterol levels.
- Berries- Those yummy strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries provide vitamin C and also offer other nutrients, including antioxidants, iron and flavonoids. One of the best Iron source is dried berries, So don’t forget to include berries in your diet plan.