When you’re pregnant your diet and thoughts will definitely affect baby growth! Lets check out the next healthy list of foods.
- Dark leafy greens. Dark leafy greens – this is the best pregnancy super foods, loaded with vitamin A, calcium, iron, folic acid, and more.
- Orange vegetables. Some of the best vegetables are orange in colour and contain vitamin A, which supports healthy, glowing skin and also good for eyesight and also assisting in bone growth. Some of the best options are carrots, sweet potatoes, and squash, orange peppers.
- Beans and lentils. We should definitely include Beans & Lentils in diet. Beans and lentils provide iron, folic acid, and protein.
- You'll need various iron-rich foods for a healthy pregnancy diet, and spinach is one of the best option. Iron helps to keep your energy elevated and spinach will help you to overcome anaemia.
- Fatty fish. Good fats have important role in your pregnancy time. They provide you with energy, help build the placenta, and help to develop foetal organs in addition with that they provide omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D. You can include sardines and salmon in your diet.